A unique instrument and a blend of a few Northfield designs. This A5 borrows from our very popular Model M and Artist Series Mandolins to create a powerful response in an elegantly appointed instrument. Limited release.
This mandolin has a handful of unique features that set it apart from Northfield's Standard Series mandolins, including a master grade Italian spruce top, sugar maple back and sides, spirit varnish finish, and Nugget tailpiece.
- Sides / Back / Neck: Carved red maple back
- Top: Carved Engelmann spruce top
- Tailpiece: Nugget® designed by Mike Kemnitzer
- Bridge / Fingerboard Material: Arched ebony
- Pickguard: Abbreviated brown tortoise style
- Nut Width: 1 & 1/8
- Neck Shape: V Shaped
- Fingerboard Radius: 5.7" at the nut, 7.7" at 20th fret
- Tuners: Gotoh tuners
- Finish Material: Spirit Varnish Finish
- Finish Color: Bourbon Amber
- Northfield Modern Setup
- Slate Grey Airloom "Recurve" Case included
- Built in Michigan